After we met, I went to the front of Great Lakes where there was a bench in the sun and just sat and waited. I talked to God for a little while, and asked, even though it was later in the day, for a preceding word. It came in so clear: "Provision. I want you to see My provision." I didn't know really what that meant, but I knew I'd find out.
Sure enough, when the 'rents got there, I got in the car and found out that they made a combined total of $36 this past week because of vacations and other various things. It took me awhile to realize it, but then the word "provision" popped into my head again and I told God, "I'm going to praise You through this because I know You will provide in the midst of this." We got home and my brother offered to take us to lunch, then I came back home and laid down for a nap.
When I woke up, I received news from my sister that "the other woman" had texted my dad saying that she missed him. My mom had been told this morning that those conversations had stopped. She really wants to leave for my grandma's NOW, but we have no means to do so what with lack of money and all. I know that this is an attack on my view of how God provides, I just don't know HOW it is. I also don't know what He's supposed to provide in the midst of this. Peace? Understanding? All I know is that I will continue to praise Him through this because I know He's here, even if I don't understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment