Last night was completely amazing. God was there, He was hearing me and He was standing right alongside me as I spoke over that church. How freaking awesome is that?
I started walking through the church... started in my dad's office. For some reason, I felt this horrible feeling... this urgency to expel some kind of, well... something not good. It sounds really weird as I type it. It's odd that God would use me to do something so warfar-ish because I'm not really a "speak againt the darkness" kind of girl. I get too scared of that kind of stuff, of the enemy and his lackies. Not last night.
I was walking through the church ordering (out loud, may I add) any demon or presence that was hindering our growth as a church or our reception of Christ's awesomeness out of His church in His name. It was flipping cool. ;)
I read chapter two of Victory Over the Darkness and spent a LOT of time in the Word last night. There's more, and I'll post it later. I've gotta get going. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Woo! So exciting. And for the record, we should all be that kind of "speak to the darkness" kind of girls. :)
ReplyDeleteLove it.